Sciaccarellu La Robe d'Ange 2019 Fornelli
Corsican flavor train. Intense perfume, silky as an angel's robe. Such a wow wine.
Add to wishlist
- Grape variety: Sciaccarellu
- Appellation: Corse AOC
- Region: Corsica
- Soil: Ancient alluvium, pebbles produced by erosion of the nearby rock formation (due to Bravone river). Not very fertile, but deep, which helps to optimize water management, an essential factor in the very dry climate of Corsica.
- Farming practices: Practicing organic
- Vinification: Three week fermentation with wild yeast in tank. Goes through malolactic fermentation, pumping over and treading.
- Aging: Concrete vats 7 to 10 months with regular stirring.
stars based on 0