Fresh from Amphora 1L 2019 Rocim
Portuguese field blend.
Add to wishlist
||Portuguese field blend.
- Grape varieties: Moreto, Tinta Grossa and Trincadeira
- Appellation: Vinho Regional Alentejo
- Soil: predominantly of granite and schist
- Farming practices: organic, sustainable
- Vinification: In clay pots and with no temperature control. The ancestral way to make such wine was fully respected. Fermentation took place using indigenous yeasts and with no addition or correction of must. Two months of skin contact inside the amphora. No sulfur is added during vinification and only 30mg/L is added at bottling.
stars based on 0