Picpoul Natty Pets (12oz can) 2020 Two Shepherds
Picpoul Natty Pets (12oz can) 2020 Two Shepherds

Picpoul Natty Pets (12oz can) 2020 Two Shepherds

$12.99

Can of juicy, yellow fruited, fizzy funtimes.

+ -
Add to cart
Article number: Can of juicy, yellow fruited, fizzy funtimes.
Availability: In stock

  • Grape variety: Picpoul
  • Appellation: Windmill Vineyard
  • Region: Mendocino County CA
  • Farming practices: Biodynamically grown, hand-harvested. Cover crops, animal dung.
  • Vinification: 25% of fruit spends 12 days on skins, fermenting with native yeasts; the other 75% in steel

0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add to wishlist

Customer support

Kings County Wines

Copyright 2021 Kings County Wines - Powered by Lightspeed
Credit Card