As of April 26th, 2020, Kings County Wines is open for IN-STORE PICK-UP & CURBSIDE DELIVERY only.
Additionally, we have instituted the following temporary changes to address conditions related to Covid-19. These changes are intended to keep our staff healthy and rested, to keep the store as clean as possible, and to keep our customers safe.
CURBSIDE DELIVERY PROTOCOL
- All orders must be placed through our website, www.kingscountywines.com. Please double-check your billing and shipping information, including 5-digit ZIP code, before submitting your order.
- Delivery order minimum is $25.00, pre-tax.
- To be eligible for same-day delivery, please place your order by 6PM. Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered the next day. We will call you before leaving the store with your order, so please make sure to provide accurate contact information. Due to the high volume of delivery orders, it is difficult to give estimated times of arrival, but if you placed your order before our 6pm cutoff, you can expect your order by 8pm (end of day). Your patience is appreciated as we work hard to deliver to you in a timely manner.
- All orders for delivery will be delivered via CURBSIDE drop-off. For your safety and ours, we will not be entering apartment buildings, lobbies, or private residences under any circumstances. Customers who order for delivery MUST meet us outside, where we can ensure a safe, easy, and contact-free exchange. Our driver will be equipped with proper protective gear. All orders MUST be accepted by someone 21 years of age, or older, as per NYS law. We appreciate your cooperation as we attempt to provide this service as safely and efficiently as possible.
- Tips are always appreciated! If you would like to leave a tip for your delivery person, please do so through our website, as cash is a vector. Tips appear on our website as a searchable item called “tip”, and can be added to your cart, the same as any other item. Deliveries will be made beginning at 12pm noon, every day.
IN-STORE PICK-UP PROTOCOL
- All purchases must be ordered online at www.kingscountywines.com for pick-up in-store. Our pick-up window is open from 10 AM to 8 PM, Monday–Saturday, and 12 PM to 8 PM on Sunday. We will make every effort to process and prepare your order for pick-up within half an hour, but due to the dramatic influx of orders that we are receiving, your patience is appreciated if there is any delay.
- In-person shopping is available through the pick-up window. The store proper is closed to customers until further notice. Again, this is for all of our safety and health.
- Yes, you will still earn Perkville points if you are signed up for our customer reward program. Point totals will be updated on a weekly basis. Points cannot be used for online orders but may be used for in-person purchases or orders placed over the phone. Points never expire, so start racking them up for that special post-lockdown bottle!
Friends, we look forward to our collective return to normal soon.
Thanks, and be well.